Creaturiste's Laboratory

Techniques, works in progress, and everything that doesn't fit in the portfolio. Comments and questions are encouraged, custom orders are welcome!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Okse's book































Hey!

I just bought this book from Okse, and I'm waiting for it with impatience!
You can preview the whole thing at the following link.

I met Okse on Blogtv, where he usually broadcasts daily, his interactive show being a wondermix of live painting, live cartoons, humour, and fun.

If I were a cool rapper, with street cred, I'd be able to say with a straight face: "He got madd skillz!"

This book was created live on blogTV, one cartoon at a time, with audience participation to choose topics. I've seen quite a few of these being drawn, and it feels extra special to think I'll have an actual book filled with these.

• Click the link.
• Click on "preview book"
• be tempted!

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1185974



No comments: