Creaturiste's Laboratory

Techniques, works in progress, and everything that doesn't fit in the portfolio. Comments and questions are encouraged, custom orders are welcome!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Latex Puppet & Latex Mask


These are two of the multiple contracts I have been working on lately.

The frog is a mouth puppet cast in one piece of latex.
What you see currently is the cast inside the mold, as it appeared immediately when I opened the two-part plaster mold. I will offer copies for sale eventually, but if you want one before the weather gets cold in North America, you should order preferably before mid-September. I avoid working indoors with Latex, because of the ammonia fumes.

The Vizir (also known as the Evil Wizard) will be a latex mask (for the current customer) and will also be available as a paper mache version.

I shall post the copies in my Etsy store as they become available.

No comments: